- Computer: rename Z: drive; expand "This PC" on the left
- Student Share>Koppejan: drag a copy of "Computers 7" folder into Z:
- Computers 7 folder: in Z: folder, double-click on shortcut to class website
- Chrome: bookmark class website; click on link to Fresh Grade - access course, bookmark it
- Taskbar: pin "Chrome"; unpin "Windows Edge"
Go to Computer... right-click and rename the one with your student number to something short, and Enter. If you ever change computers, you only have to rename Z:
- Expand Computer on the left.
- Click on Student Share.
- Double-click on Koppejan.
- Drag folder for your class from Student Share to Z:
- Go into Z:
- From your Z: folder, double-click on the Chrome shortcut to the class website.
- Bookmark the class website.
- Click on the link to Fresh Grade and bookmark that as well.
- Show the Bookmarks bar (CTRL+SHIFT+B).
- Right-click on the Chrome icon on the taskbar and "pin to taskbar".
Open it again from the taskbar and set as default browser.
Use the drop-down menu to choose Chrome...
... and then click on "Switch anyways".
Unpin Windows Edge from the taskbar - right-click and "unpin".